Talking about faith with our families in everyday life.
The Cycle of Victorious Living: DELIGHT
- Read Psalm 37:4 together, which part speaks to you? Why?
- Do you believe it is possible to delight in the Lord in the midst of the rubble? Share a time when this has been true for you.
- What do you believe to be the most common barriers that keep people from delighting in the Lord?
- Judah followed three of the four economic laws given by God: Tithing, Gleaning, and Sabbath. But the fourth law, The Year of Jubilee, was much more difficult for them. Discuss.
- Spend some time this week around the dinner table discussing and sharing the three steps in the cycle thus far: Commit, Trust, and Delight. Which step is the most difficult for you? What about the easiest?